Sunday, 13 August 2017

A House Built By Wisdom


A house is built by wisdom and becomes strong through good sense. Through knowledge its rooms are filled with all sorts of precious riches and valuables. Prov 24:3-4 NLT



I have gained much knowledge  in the subject of building up my home over the last few years. Much of this has been thanks to other bloggers. I would just like to say how grateful I am for your help. Thank-you. It has been great being able to spend time with a community of like-minded individuals. 

3 comments:

  1. Same here Sherri - so much wisdom out there in the wider community (including yourself Sherri!) all shared willingly and freely. It has turned my life around from a rampart consumer quietly withering from stress to a far better version of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also learned a lot from other bloggers, Sherri. In fact I have just been reading on some blogs about how they make their worm towers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely agree. I've learnt so, so much from other bloggers and the connection with like minded people is great. A very supportive community indeed.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete